Dr. Ebonie Rio &The Latest on Lower Extremity Tendinopathy
Dr. Rio is a world renowned expert on tendinopathy. She is a physiotherapist and researcher at LaTrobe University in Australia. Today, Dr. Rio graciously takes time our of her busy schedule to discuss with us on the Ortho Eval Pal Podcast the following:
- The physiologic difference between tendinitis and tendinopathy.
- The importance of achieving the correct diagnosis.
- What tendon neuroplastic training is.
- Concepts for treating tendinopathy.
- Recent and ongoing research.
- The importance of “Load” vs. passive modality treatment.
- Experience vs. evidence and how they each have their place and much more!!
Have a question for Dr. Rio? You can connect with her here: email@example.com
Would you like to…
-Learn more about orthopedic special tests?
-See ortho evaluations on real patients with real injuries?
-See unusual diagnoses and how I evaluate and manage them?
-To see “how-to” videos for orthopedic evaluations?
Then subscribe to us on YouTube to see all of the above and more
Let us know what you think of the Ortho Eval Pal Podcast. Give us a rating and review on iTunes
Have questions or comments for Paul? Connect with me HERE