In Episode 38-Cervical Spine Tips with Neurosurgeon Dr. Nick Arredondo we chat about the following:
- Identifying “Red Flags” when evaluating the cervical spine.
- We discuss the effects on smoking in regards to surgery and recovery.
- We review the importance of recognizing myelopathy and much more!
- Cervical fusion and cervical disc replacement.
- This episode is designed for all healthcare providers who have exposure to evaluating patients with c-spine pain, dysfunction and radiculopathy.
Want to see more cervical spine evaluations on real patients?
Want to get my weekly podcasts as soon as they come out? Click here to sign up: Ortho Eval Pal Podcast
My YouTube channel is loaded with great video content! Check it out
Join my closed Facebook group for great pearls about evaluating and treating orthopedic injuries: You need to ask to be admitted and I will let you in. Go to Facebook->search Ortho Eval Pal-> answer a few questions and you are golden!