Episode 66- Interview with Bob Tarpey Athletic Trainer with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Find out a bit about what it’s like to be an athletic trainer for a AAA baseball team. On today’s show we talk about:
- The differences in athletic training at different levels of baseball.
- All the “hats” an athletic trainer wears working at the AAA level of baseball.
- How accessibility to a team of medical providers can help produce a more accurate diagnosis faster.
- How athletic trainers balance work and home life.
- Having passion for your profession helps to make you better at what you do.
- How long it takes to become confident with your orthopedic evaluation skills and that no matter how much experience you have, you are always learning and teaching.
Want to be on our list to receive podcasts as soon as they come out? Click HERE
Check us out on YouTube where we have videos of actual patients with real diagnoses. Click HERE